For a full-time temporary employment for a period of 6 months (max 8 months). Technical Assistance Associate will contribute to the realization of Incofin’s mission as a responsible investor by facilitating the provision of technical assistance to investee companies (MFIs, agricultural value chain SMEs, producer organizations, water businesses, etc.) which aims at creating strong synergies with the investment portfolio. The ultimate objective is to support the ultimate beneficiaries, being rural entrepreneurs, smallholder farmers or low-income households.
As an Associate you will receive frequent coaching and mentorship from various colleagues. In this role you will work closely with your direct colleagues as well as the Investment team which is located in various offices of Incofin. In addition you will interact with both external partner institutions and service providers from our global network.
- Design and manage projects across TA facilities, from needs identification, development of TA project proposals, procurement process, monitoring and evaluation. The projects will mainly focus on Latin America, but do not exclude projects in other regions.
- Administrative project support: drafting legal agreements, preparing payment requests, etc.
- Support in the preparation of monitoring reports on TA facilities, including technical, impact and financial monitoring
- Support in streamlining TA processes by improving various tools, templates, legal documents, etc.
- Support in creating pitching materials and grant application proposals to support TA fundraising
- Research on TA donors, industry trends, etc.
- Expanding and consolidating the consultant database while liaising with current consultants
- Support in TA communications efforts (drafting articles, developing case studies, etc.)
- Preparation of TA committee meetings (formatting of documents, drafting minutes, technical set up, etc.)
- Support with the annual audit of TA facilities
- Assist with the organization of TA events and development of TA publications and other knowledge materials
- Other task as applicable.
IDEAL EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES
- Background in social/political science, economics, business, management, environmental studies, etc.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in multi-project management / development cooperation / microfinance / sustainable agriculture
- Excellent proficiency in English and Spanish is a must (writing, oral and reading); good knowledge of French and Portuguese is an asset
- Solid Excel skills, good with numbers and data
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- High degree of flexibility, self-motivation and team work spirit
- Good organizational skills and planning abilities
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and respect for diversity
- Ability to function effectively in a geographically dispersed virtual team
- Clear fit with Incofin’s values
Incofin can offer you a challenging and entrepreneurial passignment in a fast-growing impact investor environment, a high degree of job satisfaction thanks to Incofin’s social commitment and a remuneration package according the market. You will have a great opportunity to develop within a dynamic environment and based out of an emerging economy.
HOW TO APPLY
For further information about the role, please contact Viktoria Popova (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you want to apply, please send your CV and motivation letter in English with your salary request to email@example.com latest by September 3, 2021.
Please note, that only the applications send directly to Incofin e-mail address with the above-mentioned information will be reviewed.