The Risk and ESG department is expanding, and we are looking for an experienced professional responsible for the management of all Incofin loans that are classified as stressed or distressed. This position reports to Incofin Chief Risk and ESG Officer. The position is located either in Antwerp, Belgium or Bogotá, Colombia but we are flexible to other locations as well on permanent or temporary basis. The role will require appr. 30% traveling to meet with stressed clients or participate in industry & regional team meetings.
- Autonomously manage all stressed loan portfolio in primarily two sectors (financial inclusion & agri-food) and design differentiated recovery strategies according to stress level, probability of recovery, fund’s risk appetite, loss rate target, investee’s capacity of repayment.
- Accompany investment team in all “early” default case, including awareness raising, coaching, training, support in communicating with investees and other relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare and present restructuring proposals to relevant Funds’ Investment Committees and autonomously participate in inter-creditor negotiations & calls to implement the agreed strategy.
- Represent Incofin and maintain constructive interaction with industry peers and investee clients
- Contribute to the improvement of Incofin’s enterprise risk management system on all aspects related to stressed portfolio, including update of restructuring procedures, training of investment team, tools design, etc.
- Lead the presentation of all work-outs and restructurings information and impairment proposals during the Debt Valuation Review Process, the Equity Valuation Committee, and in all Risk Management Committee meetings.
- You have at least five years of recovery, work-out and/or restructuring experience in the financial sector and/or impact investment field (ideally financial inclusion & agri/food value chain) combined with a broader work experience (at least ten years) and a relevant university degree.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent financial analysis experience, and mastery of Microsoft office (Office and Excel) operating systems.
- Fluent English and Spanish is mandatory and fluent French will be a strong added value.
- Strong affinity for impact and responsible finance, high work ethics, ability to work collaboratively and respectfully in all circumstances and in rapidly changing environments.
How to apply
We want to offer all candidates the best possible recruitment experience, including a neutral assessment of the skills and competencies. Therefore, we kindly ask you not to include any personal details to your CV and motivation letter, such as picture, age, gender, or marital status. Please send your CV and application letter in English with your salary request to email@example.com by July 15, 2022.